quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

The Curse

Inside my mind I
try to hide what I feeling inside
Inside my mind...

Inside my mind
Thoughs that haunts me every single night
Inside my mind...

Every little thing, that is hapening to me
I make up with a smile,even when I'm feeling so down
Even if you see me cry,
You won't see the deadless life inside...

If somebody could only see,
that this is not the real me
Judging every single time
people got me wrong all my life.

But I'm not what I'm apears... to be.

Lies and more lies
When I think about it every night
there were allways lies...

A hellish dream in life
I try to hide this feeling that I'm
Dead inside my heart...

I'm just fucking sick of it all
I'm not that small.
I try to lay a hand
but people don't understand
That I'm not the demon
that they think of me...

I've being crucified every time,
for more and more lies
A missing judgment of charater
What the hell? Are they blind?

I'm like a toy, even thought that's not me...

But time will make them pay
Just you wait,
I will be avenged, cause I won't surrender.
I make my own move, by myself.

People are not to trust,
Prejudices still hurts
You try to fight
to be the light
but it doesn't matters to them

Cause you're not a midia drone.

I've being really nice
for too long to find that
it doesn't matter,
You never be better,
cause you are not
like the people you see...

When I look myself
Wishing I was someone else
A tear comes by
And the laughter comes to start
They won't try to understand...
That you mean no harm...

This curse will never end...
until... you die...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário